Providing accurate well profiles through the implementation of innovative solutions and state-of-the-art proprietary technology.
MS Guidance is positioned uniquely as the reliable option for all measurement-while-drilling (MWD) needs because we serve both directional and vertical oil and gas drilling markets. Supported by highly experienced engineers and technicians, we have unmatched capabilities that include internal research and development, design, engineering, and manufacturing efforts—all of which provide customers the best value in wellbore profile monitoring services.
Benefits to our customers include:
- Hot-hole operations. Our tools are capable of operating in most environmental conditions, including hot-hole applications up to 175°C (347°F).
- Superior quality assurance. Most tools are manufactured in-house using proprietary designs to maximize quality control.
- Fast turn-around times. In-house manufacturing and maintenance ensure that field technicians are equipped with the tools and equipment they need at all times.
- Regional support. Our multiple regional offices provide quick assistance and reliable support to our customers across the U.S.
- Continuous improvements. Through quality control and technological advancements, we are constantly improving our tools and services to better meet customers’ needs and demands.
- Thorough training. Shop technicians receive in-depth, one-on-one cross training with experienced employees, and field technicians receive both field and shop training that allows them to be better prepared to handle unexpected situations in the field.
- Innovative products. Along with our industry standard tools and equipment, we offer proprietary electromagnetic (EM) telemetry technology as well as retrievable and mud pulse technology.
- Unparalleled safety training. MWD employees receive superior safety training during new hire orientation and continuously throughout their tenure.